Give your parts a longer service life
Boronizing base materials will give an extremely hard surface to increase the material’s service life. Hard and wear resistant boride layers are created by the diffusing boron onto the surface base material.
Boriding (boronizing) is especially effective for unalloyed and low alloyed steels (materials containing silicon and aluminum are not suitable).
Boronizing is used in many industries including oil & gas, mining and agriculture.
- Hardness of 1400-2800 HV (depending on base material)
- Layer thickness of 10-250 microns (depending on base material)
- Improved bond strength (adhesion) compared to conventional hard material coatings
- Excellent resistance to abrasive wear
- High resistance against adhesive wear
- Improved resistance to cavitation
- Excellent thermal stability
- Self-lubricating properties even at high temperatures
- Good stability at high temperatures
Safety & Quality Assurance
Comprehensive inspection services and quality control programs ensure the highest possible standard of compliance with NACE, SSPC and ANSI industrial application standards for coating and blasting services.
Need a quote? Talk to Our Experts!Request a Quote
Get In Touch
3503 56 Avenue Nw